- The Seller (Xpozer) refers to the party to whom the order for purchase has been given.
- The Client (You) refers to the person or organization placing the order.
- Goods refers to the product for which the seller has placed an order with the client.
- The terms and conditions are valid for any goods (Photograph, Frame & Print) provided by the Seller to the Client.
- The pricing, quantity of goods and time of delivery mentioned in the articles are not binding on the Seller, but the Seller will make all efforts to fulfill the stated estimates.
- Note that the only currency we handle is the Euro. Should we handle in a different currency, this will be written explicitly.
- All invoices of the Seller shall be paid by the Client directly upon purchase. Only upon payment, shall the the Seller continue production and shipping.
- All fees are inclusive value added taxes and shipping in the Netherlands. For international shipping, contact Michiel (email@example.com) or call us.
- There are 2 methods of payment: iDeal and Paypal. We do not accept any other form of payment such as wire-transfer, etc.
- Payment of the order also means that the Client has checked that there is enough room for the order to be hung. The Seller does not take responsibility for making sure the collection can fit on the Clients’ walls. The Seller only takes responsibility for making sure the images are printed & the frames delivered at their best.
- Delivery by the Seller will be deemed to have taken place when the purchases are handed to the custody of the Client at his premises or to a courier when posted.
- The Seller is not responsible for damages incurred during the shipping process. Should your order come damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- The Seller has quality check processes running during the production of the Client’s order. Should the Seller notice printing and/or production defects that may delay the Client’s order, the Seller will notify the Client as soon as possible.
- It is impossible for the Client to cancel any order.
- It is impossible to acquire a only acquire a Frame. The Seller allows the purchase of images without frames so the Client can switch images. It is important for the Client to note that it is the Client’s responsibility for making sure they order the correct format.
- Should the Client not be satisfied with the products ordered, there is a 10-day period in which returning the product is possible. This period starts when the Client receives the order. Note: the Client is responsible for the costs of sending it back to the Seller. Upon the reception at the Seller’s offices, a refund will be performed within 30 days. It is important to note that the Seller will refund the money as soon as possible but has a 30-day window to do so.
- All written notices to be served on or given to the client shall be sent or delivered to the client’s principle method of contact (email) and shall be treated as similar as official communication.
Loss or Damage to Goods
- Xpozer takes all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the materials it supplies to the Client (or which may be received from the Client).
- The Client has 48 hours to report any damage or destruction of the ordered product(s). Please call or email (email@example.com).
- The Client has a 1 year warranty on the frame from the day of the reception. As Xpozer inspects every shipment and assuming that the Client handles the frame reasonably with care, Xpozer is confident that the Client will never have a malfunctioning frame. Should things like material fatigue occur, the Client can return it and a new frame will be shipped back to the Client.
NOTE: THERE IS NO WARRANTEE ON THE PRINT AND THE PRINT MATERIAL, JUST ON THE FRAME.
- The Company warrants that the Goods will be supplied using care and skill. The Company does not warrant that the Goods supplied are error-free, accurate or complete although most of care and precision is exercised.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the Goods nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Goods.
- Nothing herein shall limit either party’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the proven negligence by itself or its employees or agents.
- The Client shall fully indemnify the Company against any liability to third parties arising out of the Client’s use of the Goods.
- All photographs are copyrighted and owned by the Photographers participating in the XpozerGallery. Although we have a image screening process ensuring copyright respect, the Seller shall not be liable for copyright infringement. Should a person notice copyright infringement, report it as soon as possible to Michiel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Xpozer.